- Nosefrida is one of the best selling nose aspirator for toddlers & infants, it reduces the amount of mucous in the nose. When your baby is congested and they are too young to blow their own nose, Nosefrida helps clear their nose, enabling them to breathe, feed and sleep easier.
- Doctor recommended.
- NoseFrida is an original Swedish product. With NoseFrida you can help your child breathe, feed and sleep be†er.
- Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while you use NoseFrida.
How to use NoseFrida
- Place the tip of the red mouthpiece between your lips.
- Take the blue tube and place it against the base of the child’s nostril and apply the suction necessary to remove the nasal mucus.
- Apply again if not satisfied. If mucus is thick, first insert some saline solution into the nostril: position the saline applicator tip just below baby‘s nostril and gently spray the required dose into each nostril to assist in reducing the thickness of mucus prior to using NoseFrida.
- Clean NoseFrida and replace the filter after each use.
- Wash the large tube and mouthpiece with soap and water.
- Clean the thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol.
- Reassemble the dried NoseFrida by firmly snapping blue parts together and attach the thin tube to the blue filter holder.
- Attach the mouthpiece to the thin tube and make sure that the mouthpiece is inserted all the way to the stopper.
- Please note: the filter is a single use filter. A new filter should be replaced after cleaning of the device.
- NoseFrida Hygiene Filter. The hygiene filter aids in prevention of bacteria.